This Social Media: Style Board lesson plan also includes:
I like your style! The sixth of eight parts in the CS First Social Media unit requires pupils to create a style board. They write a computer program using block-based coding where they can choose and display their favorite items.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Show examples of style boards in popular social media platforms
- Learners must be familiar with the Scratch coding language from previous lessons
- Note that the programs must be complete to run
- Optional add-ons allow users to customize their projects
- Provides sample solutions for instructors