This Social Media: Profile Page lesson plan also includes:
Let people know who you are. An engaging computer science activity has scholars set up a profile page. In the second of eight installments in the CS First Social Media unit, class members learn how to use variables in the Scratch block-based coding language.
- Invite a school resource officer to discuss social media with the class
- Scholars should already have login information
- Familiarity with Scratch is a plus
- Provides pacing guide to keep lesson within the indicated time frame
- Includes example projects to reference