This Social Media: Pictogram lesson plan also includes:
Picture your class working on a computer science project. An eye-catching lesson plan challenges learners to develop a program similar to that of a photo filter. It requires techies to use color, ghost, pixelate, mosaic, and fisheye functionalities to modify photos.
- Team up with an art teacher for the project
- Invite a graphic artist to give a presentation
- Scholars should have familiarity with block-based coding
- Fourth of eight installments in a social media unit
- Includes some discussion questions to use with the class
- Provides printable handouts and materials