This Soccer Angles activity & project also includes:
Yes, knowing math can make you better at sports. Small groups solve a problem involving soccer players passing a ball to score a goal. Successful solutions to the problem require using knowledge of lines and angles.
8 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Team up with a physical education teacher to simulate the problem
- Activity requires compasses, rulers, and protractors
- Learners should have experience with angles
- Provides sample responses
- Lists some follow-up discussion questions