This SOAPStone graphic organizer also includes:
Have your learners use the SOAPSTone strategy to help organize their analysis as they read and prepare to write. This template provides space to write in the name of any document and a space for taking notes on each of the elements of SOAPSTone.
38 Views 34 Downloads
- Copy the reference page provided in the materials onto the back of the graphic organizer so that learners can check it as they work
- See the materials tab for a reference page that explain each step of the strategy
- Depending on your preference, you may wish to capitalize the T in SOAPSTone; easily edit the document to solve this issue
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a structured method and place for learners to keep track of their ideas and notes on a specific text