This Similar Triangles 2 assessment also includes:
Pupils use a parallelogram containing intersecting line segments to identify two similar triangles. They justify the similarity and use it to find a missing length.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Conduct a review of the properties of parallelograms
- Individuals should be comfortable solving proportions
- Requires knowledge of methods to prove two triangles are similar
- Contains examples of student work
- Includes suggestions to address misconceptions