This Similar Triangles 1 assessment also includes:
Find two similar triangles in plane sight. Given a figure composed of a parallelogram and a triangle, pupils identify two similar triangles and provide an explanation. Class members use the similar triangles to find two missing side lengths.
9 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide practice for the class to find similar triangles by decomposing other figures
- Individuals should know how to prove two triangles are similar
- Need to know how to solve proportions
- Provides an answer key that shows multiple ways to arrive at the solution
- Contains instructional suggestions to address misconceptions