This Short Quiz 6.RP.1 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Conclude an introductory lesson on ratios with a short four-question quiz. Starting with two word problems asking young mathematicians to determine the ratios described in real-world contexts, learners must then fill in the missing values of a ratio table and solve a simple proportion. This resource is a great tool for assessing students' ability to apply their understanding of fractions to solve problems involving ratios.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a variety of questions that provide a well-rounded assessment of students' understanding of ratios
- Requires learners to provide a written explanation of the process for solving proportions
- Ratio table requires labels to make it a meaningful math problem