This Setting Goals unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
They say it's not really a goal unless you write it down, so get writing! Freshman scholars discover the importance of goal setting and self-regulation using a thought-provoking lesson. The teacher's guide includes an array of printables to help pupils create a portfolio of short- and long-term goals.
- The lesson is the perfect addition to a ninth grade career readiness class
- Have pupils create and decorate a small binder to devote to their work
- Coordinate in advance with your school's ninth grade counselor to include them in some of the activities
- Focuses on setting goals using the SMART method, which is very effective and easy to use
- Content encourages freshmen to see beyond the current year and uses great examples