It's time to see the light! Scholars perform three different experiments with light to reveal properties using a great remote learning resource. The pupils see how light reflects from a surface and refracts through different materials. They then conduct an experiment using the primary colors of light and explain why things appear certain colors.
- Research the different properties of light
- Use the activities at home and then lead a discussion afterwards
- Assumes learners have a basic understanding of electromagnetic radiation
- Provides links to vocabulary cards
- Includes hints to modify the activity if it does not work