This Sampling Distributions Special Focus lesson plan also includes:
What would baseball be without statistics? Scholars use MLB data to explore different distribution analyses. A spreadsheet provides users with data on baseball players, and a teacher guide shows how to use the data with concepts such as the central limit theorem and regression lines.
- Poll classes about their favorite MLB teams and players to customize the lesson to your pupils
- Incorporate data to compare sample distributions
- Expects a solid understanding of simulation and random sampling
- Uses real data to add interest and motivation to the lesson
- Provides many different options for data analysis