This Revolutionary War People Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Puppets or paintings, PowerPoints or posters, your class members will have a variety of options to choose from to creatively express their research on an important historical figure from the Revolutionary War.
92 Views 74 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Consider an alternative follow-up activity wherein class members summarize what they have learned about the various perspectives of the Revolutionary War through a writing assignment or whole-group discussion
- Learners should have solid foundational knowledge of how to conduct individual research
- Rubric includes audience participation during other presentations as part of scoring
- Activity list can be used for review of other historical topics