Continuing their study of biology, high schoolers view this sixth presentation that covers both cellular and aerobic respiration. It focuses on topics of respiration like ATP, glycolysis, with and without oxygen, chemical bonds, the Krebs cycle, and chemiosmosis.
- Have students draw a graphic to explain the Krebs cycle
- Compare respiration with and without oxygen
- Lesson best fits as an overview of cellular and aerobic respiration
- Print the included notes slides for class members to take notes while the presentation is being presented
- Incorporates detailed diagrams that help cement the concept for visual learners
- Highlights vocabulary throughout, making it easier for pupils to know which are most important
- Does not include any slides with an attention check