This Respect: It’s up to All of Us unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
When it comes to respect, you get what you give! Teen leaders take a look at the many factors that foster a respectful attitude and environment with a series of 15 short activities. Topics include community problems, anger management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Add one of the brief activities to each week's lesson plan to make respect an ongoing classroom theme
- Keep plenty of I-Message cards on hand as a quick conflict resolution
- Plan to complete activity one first; the remaining activities are fine to complete in any order
- Each activity works as small group, large group, or pairs work
- The resource includes plenty of advice for making each activity a success