This Regular Hexagon in the Circle assessment also includes:
To locate the vertices, look no further than the radius. The assessment provides the pupils with a circle. Learners construct an inscribed regular hexagon in the circle using a straightedge and compass.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discussion on why students should use the length of the radius to find the vertices
- Individuals need access to a compass and straightedge
- The class should be familiar with basic geometric constructions, specifically constructing congruent line segments
- Shows examples of work containing common errors
- Provides instructional suggestions and links