This Reflecting on Self-Kindness lesson plan also includes:
What does it mean to practice self-care? With the first of four lessons in a Being Kind series, scholars discuss the topic of kindness with classmates. Then, they complete a worksheet to analyze quotes about kindness. To finish, pupils answer evaluation questions to reflect on what they learned.
- Have students search independently for a quote about kindess to share with others
- Ask small groups to write a list of activities that foster self-compassion
- Requires a free account to access all lesson resources
- Provides tips for adapting the lesson for diverse learners
- Includes a series of 24 colorful Kindness Concepts posters to print and display around the classroom or school