This Reaction Types presentation also includes:
This is one way to get a reaction from your classes! The lesson presents the different reaction types with an explanation, chemical equation model, and examples. The slides include decomposition, single replacement, double replacement, synthesis, halogen, metals, and combustion reactions. This is the third installment in this series of five presentations.
- Post as a reference for absent pupils or for review
- Use a graphic organizer to record the different types of reactions and include examples
- Expects an understanding of chemical reactions, products, and reactants
- Well organized presentation that uses color to highlight key concepts and vocabulary
- Gives a thorough explanation of each reaction type
- Does not use any type of visuals to add to the aesthetic appearance