Is the class all mixed up about mixtures, or in their element with elements? The third installment in a six-part series illustrating the properties of elements, mixtures, and compounds provides a six-question quiz. Topics covered include identification of mixtures and compounds as well as covalent bonding.
- Have individuals record their answers and submit them for a quick formative check
- The quiz contains questions regarding covalent bonding, so be certain the class has covered this information
- Plan for additional time to allow all students to complete the quiz
- Chemistry scholars receive immediate feedback with each answer
- The resource covers topics not previously discussed in the series