This Quadrilateral Or Not? lesson plan also includes:
Teach young mathematicians which shapes are classified as quadrilaterals and which aren't. A fun card game engages learners of all levels as they match shapes to the teacher's requests.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use in a math station as small groups rotate through
- Have learners create their own cards for extra practice
- Requires shape cards (instructions to make the cards are included in the lesson)
- Provides differentiation options for English learners, struggling readers, and advanced students
- Comes with links to extend learning