This Prove Exponential assessment also includes:
So, it's exponentially equal? Pupils show that a specific exponential function grows by an equal factor over equal intervals. They show that the ratios of the functions are the same over the same size intervals of inputs. Using the specific proof, scholars create a proof showing the relationship holds for all equal intervals.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop generalized proofs
- Individuals should be familiar with function notation
- The class should be knowledgable of the properties of exponents
- The rubric contains the complete proofs
- Provides descriptions of misconceptions