This Properties of Solutions presentation also includes:
Study the properties of solutions as they relate to mixtures. The slide show presents the key concepts involved with solutions including solvents, solutes, solubility, and electrolytes. Scholars learn the basics of the properties of solutions in the third installment in a series of seven lessons.
- After the lesson, have individuals write a summary of the important points
- Provide a graphic organizer to record the new vocabulary with examples
- Lesson includes many new vocabulary terms that may be difficult for struggling readers and English learners
- Includes checks for understanding within the lesson
- Presents information clearly and organizes it in a logical manner