This Propaganda Poster activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Class members work to gain support for their nation's war efforts in World War I through the creation of period propaganda posters! This handout sets the stage for the activity and lists requirements for construction of the posters, from considering the appropriate audience and purpose of the advertisement to exact details for where and how the assignment should be submitted to the teacher.
- Can download and edit document
- Includes examples of original propaganda posters
- Class should already be familiar with historical context of WWI and persuasive techniques involved in propaganda
- Document contains specific instructions for how to submit to the instructor who originally created lesson, which would need to be altered