This Propaganda Poster activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
This activity is sure to engage your young historians, as they work with a partner to design World War I propaganda posters from both the United States perspective and the perspective of a Central Power. Learners will construct a slogan/central message that pertains to the war and issues such as the military, victory gardens, war bonds, etc., as well as design a creative picture and sponsor for the poster.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Attractive printable and engaging activity
- Two copies of assignment fitted to page
- Class members should be familiar with advertising strategies and historical context
- Learners will need more information on grading standards or assignment requirements