After a weekend or vacation, set up an opportunity for conversation. Spanish language learners use the preterite to tell a partner where they went yesterday (or the day before). Learners write down the name of their partner, record two places they went, and collect a signature before moving on to another person. There are 10 total slots for recording. Improve the activity by requiring pupils to write down complete sentences and share out to the class after the activity.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A model is provided to help scaffold the conversation activity
- Sets up a situation for students to converse in Spanish with many other classmates
- You will need to ensure that pupils know enough related vocabulary to talk to one another
- Learners are not required to write in complete sentences