Thirteen questions and a diagram make up this tectonic plates worksheet. Scholars answer questions using short answers and identify the three plate boundary types; convergent, divergent, and transform.
98 Views 68 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Divide your class into pairs or small groups and assign them a specific amount of questions. Invite each group to share their answers, and as a class, discuss their findings to reinforce comprehension
- Create a word bank and display it for learners to reference while completeing this worksheet
- Scholars will need access to a textbook or other research tools to answer questions
- Copies are required
- Questions are written clearly for easy understanding
- There is minimal space to write answers to each question, which makes writing difficult to read for writers with large or sloppy print