This Peter and the Starcatcher: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
Most scholars agree: watching a play is much more meaningful than reading the script to one! However, some teachers may worry it's impossible to assess comprehension through drama. After watching Peter and the Starcatcher, learners participate in many activities including comparison, creative writing, and critique to sharpen their literature skills.
- Discuss the characters of Peter Pan to help students relate them to the play
- Research life at sea and roles on a ship
- Does not include the script or play
- Summarizes the play by act and setting
- Offers a variety of activities
- No answer key or exemplars for activities or questions