This Perimeter and Area of a Right Triangle assessment also includes:
Make sure the coordinates are right when calculating distances. Given a right triangle on the coordinate plane, pupils determine the perimeter and the area. The scholars calculate the length of each side using the coordinates of the vertices.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discussion on what learners must find to calculate areas of right triangles
- Class members must be able to take square roots of perfect squares
- The class should know how to find the distance between two points on the coordinate plane
- Includes descriptions of misconceptions
- Provides suggested instructional strategies for struggling individuals