This Perfect Competition presentation also includes:
Wow, over 25 slides of every graph you'll need to teach the economic concept of a perfectly competitive market, including a focus on how demand fluctuates, total revenue, total cost, and profit.
22 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Print out copies of the slides which learners can use to take notes as they follow along with your instruction
- Include instructional points in the Presenter's Notes field of the PowerPoint presentation
- Clear, illustrative graphs utilizing color
- First slide provides an overview of what each graph represent
- No detailed instructional points to accompany each graph