Whether your class is working on a story-writing assignment or a narrative essay, a peer review sheet can be of use. Expose individuals to the writing of others by requiring them to read and comment on another pupil's work. Peer reviewers can note their suggestions and praises down on the peer edit page, which provides specific spaces to write comments on mechanics, story flow, story development, and other suggestions.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Encourages pupils to comment on the strengths as well as areas for improvement
- Provides tips for how to be an honest and kind peer editor
- Assumes that class members know what story sequencing, story development, and word usage mean; be sure to cover these during the drafting process
- There is not much space provided to write down suggestions