This Peaceful Change lesson plan also includes:
What do Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, and Mahatma Gandhi have in common? They were all peaceful social activists. As part of a series of lessons about peace activists, learners choose an activist to research, complete an activity sheet to answer questions about their activists, and then present their findings with the class.
- Have scholars design posters to accompany their presentations
- Builds on previous lessons from the unit
- Must have a free account to access all resources
- Third of four lessons in the Responding with Kindness series
- Provides thoughtful reflection questions to wrap up the lesson
- Includes a home extension activity to encourage parental involvement