This Parallel Photography lesson plan also includes:
Snap a parallel picture. After a short introduction to parallel lines with a transversal and their associated angles, groups find examples in their surroundings. Teammates take pictures of the examples and use them to make a concept map explaining one of the topics associated with parallel lines.
- Develop a poster to use as an example
- Construct a composite concept map by combining groups' maps to include all the topics
- Groups need access to a digital camera and a printer
- Includes a rubric to use as an assessment tool for the final project
- Contains links to provide background information