This On Target: Strategies to Help Readers Make Meaning through Inferences activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Here's a resource that explicitly teaches, models, and provides readers with opportunities to practice the process of drawing inferences from text. Packed with strategies elementary, middle, and high school teachers can use, the resource is a must have for your curriculum library.
- Keep student samples to use as models for subsequent classes
- Although the activities are designed for specific grade levels, most may be used with any age learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The 32-page packet includes exercises, activities, graphic organizers, worksheets, suggestions for strategies to use with struggling readers, a list of helpful websites, and resource links