Why do atoms break down? Scholars learn about radioactive decay as part of the larger Chemistry PowerPoints series. They differentiate between fission and fusion and alpha or beta particles, as well as gamma rays. Diagrams show how atoms break down and how that breakdown relates to energy release.
- Support information by adding video to provide visual context of phenomenon
- Have small groups research the effects of radiation on living organisms or in history
- Easy to use presentations together or by themselves as standalone resources
- The chapters/pages refer to the textbook Holt Modern Chemistry © 2002 Texas Edition
- Contains images and diagrams to support learning
- Information is well-organized