Give your writers guidance they can reference and check off as they progress through the narrative writing process. This detailed checklist, divided into sections (introduction, body, conclusion, and overall effectiveness) offers support for completing a writing assignment.
- Copy, laminate, or place in a plastic sheet protector for continued use
- Use washable marker over the laminate, or plastic sheet protector, to draw check boxes that can be marked when items from the list are completed
- Differentiate instruction by highlighting specific items on the checklist that are necessary for individual pupils to accomplish
- Scholars should be familiar with the items on the checklist
- Copies are required for each scholar
- The list of requirements is thorough and well organized making tracking progress easier for early writers
- Check boxes are not provided next to items required for a successful narrative writing response