How can you learn more about a person when he or she does not speak? Use a communication book to let others know about individualized preferences, needs, emergences, and limitations.
36 Views 26 Downloads
- Laminate and bind the pages together after they are completed
- Have multiple copies of the book available for caregivers, employers, teachers, and parents
- Fill out in a one-on-one setting with a resource aide
- Designed for nonverbal learners with autism spectrum disorder, but applicable for students and/or patients who cannot speak or who require specialized care
- Note that the URL is misspelled, and may change in the future to the corrected version
- Provides opportunities for an individual to express preferences, pain levels and causes, specific medical requirements, and desired food preparation