This Music and Sound: Musical Art lesson plan also includes:
Art comes in many different forms. Learners take part in a digital art project using block-based coding. They first create a collage, and then program sounds to occur when viewers click on different colors. Along the way, they learn about conditionals and sensing in computer science.
- Team up with an art teacher for a cross-curricular lesson
- Pupils should be familiar with events and movement in computer science
- Prior experience with Scratch is a must
- Third of eight parts in the CS First Music and Sound unit
- Provides discussion questions to use as part of a lesson closure activity
- Includes a printable solution sheet for instructors