This Music and Sound: Movie Sound Effects and Music Composition lesson plan also includes:
Now that's music to my ears. Learners choose one of two activities to complete: continue the music video from the previous instructional activity, or design a new program that composes music. They learn how to apply several new code blocks while programming with Scratch.
- Team up with a music teacher for the lesson
- Scholars need their programs from the previous activity (this is the seventh of eight parts in the CS First Music and Sound unit)
- Learners should have familiarity with conditionals and events in the Scratch block-based coding language
- Lists discussion prompts to use with the class
- Provides example projects to look through