An informative fractions lesson explains that any fraction with the same numerator and denominator is equal to one. Learners review the concept as they multiply a given fraction by a fraction equal to one, and find a fraction that is equivalent to the given fraction.
- Give to young mathematicians as a self-guided lesson, classwork, or for individuals absent on the day of instruction
- The lesson references a quiz, but it is not included
- The final lesson in a 10-part unit from the TransMath® text
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Shows step-by-step process for finding equivalent fractions when multiplying by one
- Includes a worksheet with 19 questions for problem solving
- No answer key is provided