Learn a little bit abut proper comma usage with a quick presentation. The slides lay out five situations in which a writer should use a comma. Each example includes incorrect sentences that are corrected in the next click of the mouse during the presentation.
- Have your class take some quick notes on commas during the presentation
- Start with the slide show and then assign grammar practice or writing practice to reinforce the concepts
- Cleanly adds in commas to show the correct punctuation
- Covers several different situations with explanations and examples
- The slide show is aesthetically pleasing overall