This Monitoring Your Well-Being lesson plan also includes:
Can stress, exercise, and sleep habits affect how people feel? Scholars record their personal habits and temperaments in the weeks leading up to the lesson. Next, they create plot graphs to show correlations between their actions and moods. They then discuss their reflections about the activity in small groups.
- Write the key terms on the board and review them with students before starting the lesson
- Have individuals extend one of the evaluation questions into a short paragraph or essay
- Sign up for a free account to access all of the resources
- Requires pupils to record personal habits for two weeks prior to completing the lesson
- Provides several tips for working with diverse learners
- Includes links to additional helpful resources