This Mice and Beans presentation also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Supplement a class reading of the children's book Mice and Beans by Pam Muñoz Ryan with this fun vocabulary presentation. Each slide provides a definition, picture, and sentence demonstrating how the word is used. Young readers are also asked to come up with synonyms, antonyms, and examples relating to each of the six terms. The presentation is a great resource for frontloading vocabulary, and asks learners to identify and define the words when they see them in the story.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides clear definitions for vocabulary in terms young learners can understand
- Resource is formatted as a PowerPoint presentation, which allows teachers to make modifications that meet the specific needs of their students
- Requires an independent practice opportunity for learners to demonstrate their understanding of the vocabulary