This Membranes Organelles presentation also includes:
You must be the one for me since my selectively permeable membrane let you through. This fourth presentation in the series encompasses the biology topics related to cell membranes and organelles. It includes the phospholipid structure, the function or organelles, the five types of organelles, and functions of the cytoskeleton, microvilli, centrioles, and cilia flagella.
- Have students draw and label the parts of an animal cell
- Create a Venn diagram of the different types of organelles
- Presentation best fits as an introduction or review of animal cells or organelles
- Highlights biology vocabulary
- Provides detailed diagrams
- Does not include any class interaction to ensure viewers are paying attention