This Meet Rosa Parks worksheet also includes:
Who was Rosa Parks, and what did she have to do with civil rights? Have youngsters read about this brave woman and her contribution toward gaining equal rights for blacks. After reading a brief passage they answer 10 multiple choice and short answer questions.
- Use the accompanying StepReads™ for lower leveled readers
- Instruct class members to highlight their answers within the text
- Give as homework or classwork during Black History Month, or with a study of the Montgomery Bus Boycott
- The passage is a 740L Lexile® reading level which could also be used with third graders as well
- The worksheet is designed to meet specific Common Core standards
- Includes an answer key and two other StepReads™ passages with lower reading levels