This Maser presentation also includes:
What do you get when you cross a laser and a microwave? A MASER! The sixth in a series of astrochemistry lessons explores the function of a MASER. It then explains the importance of studying the naturally occurring MASER's in space.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- After presenting the lesson, use the worksheet as a formative assessment
- Record new vocabulary and examples in a graphic organizer such as a Frayer diagram
- Expects a basic understanding of lasers
- Provides links for further study on several topics
- Uses images and diagrams to add clarity to complex concepts