There are facts about marijuana, there are myths about marijuana—and there is everything in between. An online quiz challenges middle and high schoolers to assess their knowledge about marijuana and the potency, potential harm, and legal implications of its use.
- Have class members take the quix, then peruse the publisher's website for the information needed before taking the quiz again
- Assign the resource as homework to either introduce or review marijuana facts in health or teen issues classes
- Requires access to the Internet
- Questions address a variety of factors surrounding marijuana
- Answer key allows a quick check