Does your significant other have financial secrets? An informative video from the Two Cent series describes how and why to discuss financial goals with partners in a long-term relationship. It provides a list of five questions that couples should ask each other about money and finances.
- Invite parents and community members to discuss finances
- Note that while the resource is intended for high school learners, it is likely to be more relevant to college-level pupils or older young adults
- Scholars should be aware of the meaning of percents
- Includes relevant data from recent surveys
- Animations and graphics help hold viewer interest