Whether it's your first time or one-hundred-and-first time reading Little Women, you'll love immersing yourself into the imaginative world of the March sisters, their beloved Marmie, and the wistful, lovelorn Laurie. An electronic eBook makes Louisa May Alcott's novel easier to read than ever before.
- Project specific pages onto the board when discussing reading from the night before
- Allow class members to read the PDF on tablets during silent reading time
- URL for the publisher is on a footnote of intermittent pages
- Does not provide opportunities for annotation or highlighting unless you are using a PDF program with editing capabilities
- Streamlined PDF format makes it easier to assign the book than with a class set of novels
- Learners who enjoy reading in their smartphones can engage with the text