Designed for homeschool, the graphic organizers, response to literature activities, writing prompts, study guides, a reading schedule, plot flow chart, and character map in this packet support a student-centered literature study of Charles Dickens' David Copperfield.
- Assist readers in preparing a reasonable reading schedule
- Provide models for how to fill out the various graphic organizers
- The materials are applicable to any text
- Presumes materials will be submitted to and reviewed by a homeschool instructor
- Links are provided to resources that provide background information on Dickens and to SparkNotes and Pinkmonkey study guides
- None of the materials are designed specifically for David Copperfield