This Lesson 8: Groups Create Dances Using Prosody; TRAIL Marker #2 lesson plan also includes:
Groups create dances to showcase one phrase from a free-verse poem. Scholars reflect on their learning experience using an assessment in which class members respond to questions and share their feelings with their peers.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Placing tape or sticky notes on the floor where furniture belongs helps class members move and replace items easily
- Review assessments and offer written feedback
- Lesson marks the eighth in a 16-lesson poetry unit
- Contains a warm-up activity to get learners moving
- Suggested dialogue and clickable links make the lesson user friendly