This Left Hand Typing interactive also includes:
What's the best way to learn how to type with only one hand? Typing Club to the rescue! As scholars advance during the course of 400 lessons, they learn how to use only their left hands to type on a standard QWERTY keyboard. Pupils watch instructional videos, complete interactive practice activities and review sessions, and play games to master their typing skills.
- Allow learners to print their statistics to track their improvement over time
- Students can save their progress after logging in
- Time requirements vary depending on each individual
- Provides the opportunity to earn badges for completing milestones
- Users view their speed and accuracy in real time as they practice typing